A versão completa deste fabuloso concerto. A versão CD é cerca de 12 minutos mais curta que esta. Este é um CD que não me canso de ouvir. É 5 estrelas.
The Full version of the concert. The Cd version is almost 12 minutes smaller. This is something that i never get tired to listening. It´s a 5 star.
1 Blessed
2 Now That You're Near
3 Shout Of The King
4 Made Me Glad
5 Through It All
6 Son Of God
7 One Desire
8 Magnificent
9 I Adore
10 All I Do
11 With You
12 Most High
13 King Of Majesty
14 All The Heavens
The Full version of the concert. The Cd version is almost 12 minutes smaller. This is something that i never get tired to listening. It´s a 5 star.
1 Blessed
2 Now That You're Near
3 Shout Of The King
4 Made Me Glad
5 Through It All
6 Son Of God
7 One Desire
8 Magnificent
9 I Adore
10 All I Do
11 With You
12 Most High
13 King Of Majesty
14 All The Heavens

0 comentários:
Postar um comentário